Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Backyard Blonde

A local brewing company in the Kansas City area called Border Brewing, is known for their refreshing fruity beers. The backyard blonde is a light crisp ale with subtle notes of orange, lemon, and grapefruit. This beer is perfect for people who are new the craft beer world. I personally drink a lot of those lemon, fruit beers especially in the summer time and I would have to say that the backyard blonde would have to be one of my favorite and is definitely my favorite in the KC area. I would have to give this beer a 9 out of 10 rating because it is so refreshing and has a very smooth taste. sometimes you get to much of a fruity flavor and not much beer flavor. This is a great beer to have in the summer time on the golf course, on a lake, or tailgating a game. The backyard blonde is a light beer so your stomach won't feel bloated after drinking a couple of them which is always nice. I would definitely recommend this beer because you just can't get anything like it anywhere else.

1 comment:

  1. I like the post! Consistent posting would be my suggestion for how to improve your blg

    ReplyDelete